Whereas dredging can be relatively straight forward, marine construction can involve dealing with a variety of operations including removal and placement of rock armour, excavation of long sea outfalls and excavation of cofferdams, including demolition works.
We are able to offer heavy duty long reach excavators with a variety of attachments to undertake even the most challenging projects using our experienced operators, where detailed knowledge of marine construction is vital.
Please do call us to discuss your individual requirements or you may also like to review our case studies and project list of recent work below.
- Rock armour placement, Exmouth
- Rock armour placement, Brixham Breakwater
- Removal of scour protection, Portsmouth
- Cofferdams, Albert Embankment/ KEMP/ Blackfriars, Thames Tideway, London
- Demolition work, Western Dock Redevelopment, Dover
- Caisson Remediation, Brighton Marina
- Demoltion & Cofferdam Mamhead Slipway, Exmouth
- Cofferdams, Queensferry Crossing, Scotland
- Cofferdam excavation & pile removal, V&A Museum Dundee, Scotland
- Beckton, water treatment outfall, Thames Tideway
- Cowes Breakwater, Isle of Wight
- Storm water and water treatment scheme sea outfall, Margate
- Nigg Energy Park, Rock Armour Placement & Piling, Scotland (see Coastal Dredging for full Case Study)